Contacts drive your business. Nowhere is that more evident than in the real estate field, where contacts can literally make or break your professional and financial success. Ask any real estate agent and they’ll tell you that having a reliable client and prospect contact list is priceless, because that is where it all begins.
If you’re a realtor already using Plaxo as your address book, then you’re one of over 400,000 real estate professionals who have discovered its many benefits. If you’ve yet to treat your contact list as the gem that it is, what are you waiting for?
- Automatic updates – Plaxo takes it upon itself to keep your lists current so your buyers and sellers information is never outdated, saving you time and energy.
- The ultimate availability – You can view your address book on any and all of your electronic devices – home computer, smart phone, tablet. Your contacts are with you 24/7.
- Import away – You can easily import your Plaxo address book from a variety of different sources like your emails, social networks, phones, etc. It’s quick, easy and extremely efficient.
- Contact clean up – Let’s face it, duplicate entries are a pain, and can cost you time and money. Which entry is the latest? Why are there two or three or four or five? With Plaxo, duplicate entries are a thing of the past, leaving you with peace of mind.
- Send an electronic “hello” – If one of your contacts is scheduled to move, send them a Plaxo Premium eCard. It’s a great way to personally reach out and keeps you top of mind as a potential agent.
- Never get lost – Your highly coveted address book contacts are securely backed up automatically so you never have to worry about losing any contact information, even if your device is lost or stolen.
Real estate experts understand their contacts are the lifeblood of their profession. Plaxo understands that, too. That’s why we created an address book with features for today’s pros. Try Plaxo today.
“Thanks to Plaxo, I now have the same contacts in my home PC, my laptop and my iPhone. What’s more, I have no more duplicates and everything gets updated and synced through the Internet. Now it’s how I always wanted it to be but I didn’t have the tools or knowledge to do it.” – Coral Kline, Broker Agent at Keller Williams Realty, USA