Since Plaxo has launched it’s Internationalization efforts a few years ago, we continued to listen to the Plaxo community as to what other languages we should offer as we move forward. And with the advent of Plaxo features that will create a smarter, more pervasive socially aware address book for users in the weeks to come, it became obvious what that language should be. Pirate.
Of course, our inspiration goes back the originators of the International Talk Like A Pirate Day. And maybe they know something we all don’t know – that by applying Pirattitude, you too (in their words) can:
- Shoot up the corporate ladder with your new found pirate panache.
- Discover how pirate-hood provides a solid platform for power and political gain.
- Dive right in to the dangers and delights of dating pirate style.
- Raise a family—and see how pirate tactics will keep your li’l swabbies in line.
- Learn how to write your own pirate romance novel. Really, how can you beat that?
To start this voyage to success in life and career, go to your Plaxo account and click Settings | Account Info – then change your language setting to Pirate.
Cap’n Red Raider